Monday, April 14, 2014
The sound of strangers
This eastbound Canadian National was waiting in the middle of the night.
* New report: Just eight states get an A for spending transparency. Illinois got a B.
* Gritty Industrial Railroading, Part VI. (With bonus Jo Jo Dancer clip.)
Posted by: Marie at 8:40 PM |
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Where do we go from here
Posted by: Marie at 8:47 PM |
Saturday, April 12, 2014
No one knows
"They were in full attack mode, came at me guns raised, flashlights. Just like you see in the movies," Kirking said. "I had to ask them for a warrant. I said, 'Who are you,' when they came in the bedroom. Somebody said, 'DEA.'"
They watched her shop. They went through her garbage. They looked at her electric bills. They got a warrant. They raided her. Her "marijuana stash was paltry," resulting in two misdemeanor charges.
DEA's resources should be put to better use, lest they appear to be just another agency desperate to justify its existence.
* Chicago Sun-Times: Sick of Internet comments? Us too - here’s what we’re doing about it.
* All the President’s Men starring Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford is the only movie I've ever fallen asleep at in the theater. I apologize.
* She comes and goes...........
Posted by: Marie at 8:51 PM |
Friday, April 11, 2014
Posted by: Marie at 11:23 PM |
Thursday, April 10, 2014
A rat done bit my sister
Hard line in the clouds.
* Flicker group: Military Baseball.
Posted by: Marie at 10:07 PM |